7 plastic giants set up “Verpackung mit Zukunft” in Austria recently
7 plastic giants set up “Verpackung mit Zukunft” in Austria recently. They are Greiner, ALPLA, Nestlé, Coca-Cola Austria, Interseroh, ENGEL, and EREMA.
“Verpackung mit Zukunft” will be committed to optimizing recyclability, and continuously improve the sustainability of the packaging industry, and promote circular economy.
These 7 member companies have realized the four foundations of circular economy operation in many fields-reduction, substitution, reuse and recycling. The establishment of a “Verpackung mit Zukunft ” this time hopes to promote sustainable innovation in packaging through joint efforts.
The members of the platform will try to establish a new cross-regional standard for sustainable packaging, so that people have a different understanding of plastics.
“We want to take responsibility and are seeking communication with all stakeholders. We are committed to achieving an effective circular economy, and the creation of the platform takes us an important step towards this goal.” Manfred Hackl, CEO of EREMA Group.
Stefan Englede, CEO of Engel, pointed out that plastic as a material is not a problem of environmental pollution, the key is how to handle and use plastic. He said that the current “design for recycling” and new digital technology are the focus of ENGEL’s research and development.
Coca-Cola Austria spokesman Philipp Bodzenta, for example, currently the Coca-Cola mineral water brand Römerquelle sold in Austria has been made of 100% renewable PET.
“Verpackung mit Zukunft” hopes to be positioned as a dialogue partner of government, science, non-governmental organizations and consumers, and to further promote people’s discussion on “packaging”.
- The changing technology of linear stretch blow molding machine 2022-07-05 84
- Is a SBM machine with 9 servo motors better than a machine with 5 servo motors? 2022-06-20 54
- How many servo motors needed in a SBM machine 2022-03-18 68
- European beverage industry calls for mandate to secure closed supply of recycled PET 2021-11-24 84
- Suntory to introduce 100% plant-based PET bottle prototypes 2021-12-17 82
- Husky launches new PET preform molding solution 2021-12-09 74
- An expert view on Coca-Cola’s new 100% plant-based bottle 2021-11-26 36
- Current situation of automatic linear stretch blow molding machine in China 2022-11-11 83