7 plastic giants set up “Verpackung mit Zukunft” in Austria recently
7 plastic giants set up “Verpackung mit Zukunft” in Austria recently. They are Greiner, ALPLA, Nestlé, Coca-Cola Austria, Interseroh, ENGEL, and EREMA.
“Verpackung mit Zukunft” will be committed to optimizing recyclability, and continuously improve the sustainability of the packaging industry, and promote circular economy.
These 7 member companies have realized the four foundations of circular economy operation in many fields-reduction, substitution, reuse and recycling. The establishment of a “Verpackung mit Zukunft ” this time hopes to promote sustainable innovation in packaging through joint efforts.
The members of the platform will try to establish a new cross-regional standard for sustainable packaging, so that people have a different understanding of plastics.
“We want to take responsibility and are seeking communication with all stakeholders. We are committed to achieving an effective circular economy, and the creation of the platform takes us an important step towards this goal.” Manfred Hackl, CEO of EREMA Group.
Stefan Englede, CEO of Engel, pointed out that plastic as a material is not a problem of environmental pollution, the key is how to handle and use plastic. He said that the current “design for recycling” and new digital technology are the focus of ENGEL’s research and development.
Coca-Cola Austria spokesman Philipp Bodzenta, for example, currently the Coca-Cola mineral water brand Römerquelle sold in Austria has been made of 100% renewable PET.
“Verpackung mit Zukunft” hopes to be positioned as a dialogue partner of government, science, non-governmental organizations and consumers, and to further promote people’s discussion on “packaging”.
- October,23, 2019 ,K 2019 news by k-online.com. 2019-10-23 87
- October, 15, 2019 2019-10-15 96
- Global Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market: What it got next? Find out with the latest research available at ‘The Market Reports’ 2019-12-20 56
- Indorama plans to increase rPET production capacity by more than 2 times 2020-05-09 53
- Fortune 500 Brands & Corporate Foundations Extend Over $54 Million in Capital Commitments with Closed Loop Partners 2020-07-04 80
- Is there a sustainable future for PET packaging? 2020-07-25 55
- Label free PET bottle – Evian introduces label-free bottle made from 100% rPET 2020-07-27 101
- 4-color PET automatic stretch blow molding machine 2020-08-21 55
- Coca-Cola European Partners invests in PET recycling technology 2020-08-25 77
- [Technology] Understanding PET preform 2020-08-31 122
- Coca-Cola transitions to 100% rPET bottles in the Netherlands and Norway 2020-10-30 104
- Advantages of our SBM machine under the background of power supplying shortage and cost increasing 2021-10-26 106
- Current situation of automatic linear stretch blow molding machine in China 2022-11-11 141
- An expert view on Coca-Cola’s new 100% plant-based bottle 2021-11-26 97
- Husky launches new PET preform molding solution 2021-12-09 143
- Suntory to introduce 100% plant-based PET bottle prototypes 2021-12-17 161
- European beverage industry calls for mandate to secure closed supply of recycled PET 2021-11-24 157
- How many servo motors needed in a SBM machine 2022-03-18 141
- Is a SBM machine with 9 servo motors better than a machine with 5 servo motors? 2022-06-20 125
- The changing technology of linear stretch blow molding machine 2022-07-05 158