Global Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market: What it got next? Find out with the latest research available at ‘The Market Reports’
Blow molded plastic bottles are light weight plastic bottles which are produced by the process of molding plastic with machine blowing process to from plastic bottles, jars, and jugs. The process of molding is done by common blow molding technology used in different plastic such as polyethylene (PE), polyethylene terephthalate (pet), HDPE for molded plastic bottles requiring multi-layer technologies for moisture barrier requirements to improve product stability and compatibility. Primarily types of blow molding process that form blow molded plastic bottles include stretch blow molding, extrusion blow molding, compound blow molding and injection blow molding. One of the common and simplest blows molded plastic process involves extrusion blow molding which places a hot tube of plastic material placed in mold and air is injected through the top to form into molded shape. As the tube of hot plastic material touches the mold, the material freezes to form rigid shape.
The growing demand from healthcare sector for packaging medical products will drive the growth prospects for the global blow molded plastic bottles market for the next four years. Some of the major factors responsible for the growing demand for plastics in the healthcare industry is its inertness, versatility, durability, cleanliness, sterile nature, transparency, and lightweight. For instance, thermoformed plastics are used in airtight seals which protect the contents from moisture, particulate, and oxidants, whereas, medical polyethylene plastic injection molding sustains the lifespan of several medical devices such as disposable syringes.
Majority of the domestic market in Asia Pacific and the Middle East is unregulated and unorganized with several small and medium chain custom fabricators. The rapid expansion of producers has been posing a threat to large multinational corporations operating in the global market. They pose a challenge to the MNCs in terms of low-cost technology and price offering, thereby creating a gap in prices in the global market.
- October,23, 2019 ,K 2019 news by k-online.com. 2019-10-23 87
- October, 15, 2019 2019-10-15 96
- Indorama plans to increase rPET production capacity by more than 2 times 2020-05-09 53
- 7 plastic giants set up “Verpackung mit Zukunft” in Austria recently 2020-05-16 52
- Fortune 500 Brands & Corporate Foundations Extend Over $54 Million in Capital Commitments with Closed Loop Partners 2020-07-04 80
- Is there a sustainable future for PET packaging? 2020-07-25 54
- Label free PET bottle – Evian introduces label-free bottle made from 100% rPET 2020-07-27 101
- 4-color PET automatic stretch blow molding machine 2020-08-21 55
- Coca-Cola European Partners invests in PET recycling technology 2020-08-25 77
- [Technology] Understanding PET preform 2020-08-31 122
- Coca-Cola transitions to 100% rPET bottles in the Netherlands and Norway 2020-10-30 104
- Advantages of our SBM machine under the background of power supplying shortage and cost increasing 2021-10-26 106
- Current situation of automatic linear stretch blow molding machine in China 2022-11-11 141
- An expert view on Coca-Cola’s new 100% plant-based bottle 2021-11-26 97
- Husky launches new PET preform molding solution 2021-12-09 143
- Suntory to introduce 100% plant-based PET bottle prototypes 2021-12-17 161
- European beverage industry calls for mandate to secure closed supply of recycled PET 2021-11-24 157
- How many servo motors needed in a SBM machine 2022-03-18 141
- Is a SBM machine with 9 servo motors better than a machine with 5 servo motors? 2022-06-20 125
- The changing technology of linear stretch blow molding machine 2022-07-05 158