1. Application: TP series high speed linear servo PET stretch blow molding machines are widely used in producing bottles for drink water, carbonated beverage, juice, tea, alcohol, pharma, oil, detergent, sauce, ketchup, cosmetics, storage etc.
2. Max. output: 4 cavities machine model TP4: 6000 bottles per hour
5 cavities machine model TP5: 7500 bottles per hour
6 cavities machine model TP6: 9000 bottles per hour
(The output of single machine also depends on the bottle size and bottle weight.)
3. Max. bottle size: 2.5L;
4. Neck range: 18mm to 30mm (can be extended to 38mm)
TP series machine video
1. Energy saving over 50%, benefit from minimum preform heating pitch.
2. Structures with optimized design enable a higher per cavity output, with stable running.
3. Comparing with standard normal machine, few air cylinders in use, less maintenance cost.
4. Equipped with servo motors faster action and no low pressure air input for operation required.
1. Preform Feeding
1）Rotary dial plate design enable continuous and high speed preform feeding；
2）No pneumatic claws, more reliable and less maintenance；
3）Multiple protection device for precise preform feeding.
2. Transfer and heating
1）Horizontal rotation transfer style, no preform turnover, simple structure；
2）Compact preform heating pitch for less energy consumption；
3）Cooling channel applied in neck area to guarantee no deform of preform neck；
4）Optimized ventilation to ensure heating consistency；
5）Equipped with function of preform temperature detection.
3. Transfer and bottle out
1）Servo motor driving for preform transfer and location with quick and precise action；
2）No pneumatic clampers were used for bottle taking out, less maintenance in future, less running cost.
4. Clamping and stretching blow molding
1）Servo motor clamping system with synchronized base blow mold for fast response operation；
2）Precision electromagnetic blowing valve group for fast and high productivity；
3）No link rod,no toggle structure, simple and reliable clamping system. Less maintenance required
Siemens controlling system with 9 inch touch screen for simple and stable operation.
1）Simplified construction, quick mold change design；
2）Low power and air consumption, longer life-span and lower wear, more clean structure.
3）Be able to be connected directly to air conveyor to bottling production line easily.
High Efficient Heating System
Design: Minimized heating pitch
Advantage:Energy saving over 50%
High Pressure Blowing Valve group
2. High pressure blowing;
3. Blow air recycle (optional);
4. Blowing exhaust.
Quick Mold Changing Device
Design: Standard with same mold height and thickness.
Advantage: No mold adjustment required, fast changing.
|Theoretical production capacity(1)||BPH||6000||7500||9000|
|Number of mold cavity||PC||4||5||6|
|Max. Neck Diameter||mm||30||30||30|
|Max. bottle height||mm||350||350||300|
|Molding||Spindle Chain Pitch||mm||38.1||38.1||38.1|
|Servo Motor Power||KW||9.75||9.75||9.75|
|Other Motor Power||KW||4.2||4.2||4.2|
|Air system||Operating Pressure||bar||7||7||7|
|High Pressure Consuming(2)||L/min||4000||5000||6000|
|Mold cooling water||Operating Pressure||Bar||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|Heater cooling water||Operating Pressure||bar||3-5||3-5||3-5|
1. The theoretical production capacity and the actual power consumption depend on bottle size, shape and bottle weight.
2. High pressure consuming depends on bottle size and operating conditions.
3. Specifications will be changed when the machine is improved without prior notice.
Servo motor and driver
Blowing valve group
Filter, reducing valve