Machines and moulds for hand wash and sanitizer bottle
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public from WHO:
One of basic protective measures against the new coronavirus is:
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Here we post some designs for hand wash and sanitizer bottle, welcome to contact us at //www.hautekmachinery.com/contact-us/ if relative machine or molds required.
- Company news by Hautek 2019-11-11 67
- December,18, 2019, by Hautek. 2019-12-18 74
- January,1.2020, By Hautek 2020-01-01 77
- Light weight disposable buckets water to advoid cross-infection due to repeated use of buckets 2020-02-28 61
- Wish a wonderful holiday for International Labour Day 2020-04-30 54
- The power consumption comparison between ordinary PET blow machine and our HB series machine 2020-06-07 64
- Four kinds of regular bottle necks 2020-06-15 94
- Hot filling and cold filling 2020-06-27 162
- Bottles blown with logo and brand label-free for eco-friendly purpose by Hautek Machinery 2020-08-01 164
- 4-color PET automatic stretch blow molding machine 2020-08-21 180
- 5 sets automatic PET stretch blowing molding machine shipped before Mid-Autumn Festival and China National Day holiday 2020-10-05 136
- 4-color PET stretch blow moulding machine trial running successfully in customer’s workshop 2020-10-09 99
- Automatic 4 cavities PET blow molding machine for hot filling bottle 2020-11-30 143
- Our new technology automatic PET stretch blow molding machine series upgraded 2021-11-04 104
- New generation 7-cavity automatic stretch blow molding machine CP7-1.5L has been selected 2021-11-19 149
- Hautek machinery website upgrade completed preliminarily 2021-12-02 139
- Energy-efficient production of weight-optimized oval PET bottles: Henkel opts for preferential heating from KHS 2022-03-30 129