1. Application: CP series high speed linear servo PET stretch blow molding machines are widely used in producing bottles for drink water, carbonated beverage, juice, tea, alcohol, pharma, oil, detergent, sauce, ketchup, cosmetics, storage etc.
2. Max. output :
5-cavity machine CP5: 10,000 bottles per hour
6-cavity machine CP6: 12,000 bottles per hour
7-cavity machine CP7: 13,000 bottles per hour
8-cavity machine CP8: 15,000 bottles per hour
9-cavity machine CP9: 16,000 bottles per hour
3. Max. bottle size: 2.5L;
4. Neck range: 18mm to 38mm ;
CP series video
1. Minimized heating pitch saves heating power.
2. Motion by servo motors, higher output and less maintenance.
1. Energy saving over 50%, benefit from minimized preform heating pitch.
2. Structures with optimized design enable a higher per cavity output, with stable running.
3. Comparing with standard ordinary machine, few air cylinders in use, less maintenance cost.
4. Equipped with servo motors, faster action and no separate low pressure air input is required for operation.
1. Preform Feeding
1）Rotary dial plate design enable continuous and high speed preform feeding；
2）No pneumatic claws, more reliable and less maintenance；
3）Multiple protection device for precise preform feeding.
2. Transfer and heating
1）Horizontal rotation transfer style, no preform turnover, simple structure；
2）Minimized preform heating pitch for less energy consumption；
3）Cooling channel applied in neck area to guarantee no deform of preform neck；
4）Optimized ventilation to ensure heating consistency；
5）Equipped with function of preform temperature detection.
3. Transfer and bottle out
1）Servo motor driving for preform transfer and location with quick and precise action；
2）No pneumatic clampers were used for bottle taking out, less maintenance in future, less running cost.
4. Clamping and stretching blow molding
1）Servo motor clamping system with synchronized base blow mold for fast response operation；
2）Precision electromagnetic blowing valve group for fast and high productivity；
3）No link rod,no toggle structure, simple and reliable clamping system. Less maintenance required.
Siemens controlling system with 9 inch touch screen for simple and stable operation.
1）Simplified construction, quick mold change design；
2）Low power and air consumption, longer life-span and lower wear, more clean structure.
3）Be able to be connected directly to air conveyor to bottling production line easily.
Power Saving Heating System
Design: Minimized heating pitch
Advantage:Energy saving over 50%
High Pressure Blowing Valve group
2.High pressure blowing;
3.Blow air recycle (optional);
4. Blowing exhaust.
Quick Mold Changing Device
Design: Standard design, same mold height and thickness.
Advantage: No mold adjustment required, fast changing.
|Theoretical production capacity(1)||BPH||10000||12000||13000||15000||16000|
|Number of mold cavity||PC||5||6||7||8||9|
|Max. neck diameter||mm||30||30||30||30||30|
|Max. bottle height||mm||350||350||350||300||300|
|Servo motor power||KW||16.5||16.5||16.5||16.5||16.5|
|Other motor power||KW||4.2||4.2||5||5||5|
|Air system||Operating pressure||bar||7||7||7||7||7|
|High pressure air consuming(2)||L/min||5000||6500||7500||8000||9000|
|Mold cooling water||Operating pressure||Bar||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|Heater cooling water||Operating pressure||bar||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5|
1. The theoretical production capacity and the actual power consumption depend on bottle size, shape and bottle weight.
2. High pressure consuming depends on bottle size and operating conditions.
3. Specifications might be changed when the machine is improved without prior notice.
Servo motor and driver
Blowing valve group
Brand: SEITZ, Swiss
Filter, reducing valve